Today is my first day at my new job, and I didn’t sleep much last night in anticipation. I got plenty of rest over the weekend though so I don’t feel too tired this morning. Starting something new is always exciting and also a little scary. Of course you want to do the best job you can, but there is usually a learning curve for a week or two as you become familiar with new people and new surroundings. Keep me in your thoughts today!
- Painting Eldon this weekend! (@ Alabama Auto Top Specialist in Birmingham, AL w/ @iamjamesmartin) swarmapp.com/c/h9DXAulRcYZ 3 hours ago
- Our new friend, Gnat. Day 100 of the #217quest. @ Atlanta, Georgia instagram.com/p/BTKyOz8gkul/ 6 days ago
- Celebrating @ATL_Events's birthday with our traditional walk, dinner, and conversation. Day 99… instagram.com/p/BTFozmyAgRu/ 1 week ago
- Homemade crepes with some special folks this morning, a five mile walk with this pup, and… instagram.com/p/BS9uUW7ATnV/ 1 week ago
- A big fat fun day with my bro @alautotopspec and boo @iamjamesmartin. Day 97 of the #217quest. @… instagram.com/p/BS7cX5ggjPT/ 1 week ago
- #Furenzekitty snuggling with her favorite toy mouse. Day 96 of the #217quest. @ Atlanta, Georgia instagram.com/p/BS42IPJgVpM/ 1 week ago
- Atlanta skyline taken by @iamjamesmartin. Day 95 of the #217quest. @ Atlanta, Georgia instagram.com/p/BS2K8KqAUx1/ 2 weeks ago