This post is a little earlier than usual. My sweet and precious Kitten just died. I loved her so much. She was a great deal of my happiness, especially in the last year. Kitten came from the Birmingham Humane Society about 2 1/2 – 3 years ago and she couldn’t have been loved more. She was full of life, love and spirit. Probably one of the most outgoing cats I have ever known. I will miss her very much, and my heart breaks.
- Painting Eldon this weekend! (@ Alabama Auto Top Specialist in Birmingham, AL w/ @iamjamesmartin) swarmapp.com/c/h9DXAulRcYZ 4 hours ago
- Our new friend, Gnat. Day 100 of the #217quest. @ Atlanta, Georgia instagram.com/p/BTKyOz8gkul/ 6 days ago
- Celebrating @ATL_Events's birthday with our traditional walk, dinner, and conversation. Day 99… instagram.com/p/BTFozmyAgRu/ 1 week ago
- Homemade crepes with some special folks this morning, a five mile walk with this pup, and… instagram.com/p/BS9uUW7ATnV/ 1 week ago
- A big fat fun day with my bro @alautotopspec and boo @iamjamesmartin. Day 97 of the #217quest. @… instagram.com/p/BS7cX5ggjPT/ 1 week ago
- #Furenzekitty snuggling with her favorite toy mouse. Day 96 of the #217quest. @ Atlanta, Georgia instagram.com/p/BS42IPJgVpM/ 1 week ago
- Atlanta skyline taken by @iamjamesmartin. Day 95 of the #217quest. @ Atlanta, Georgia instagram.com/p/BS2K8KqAUx1/ 2 weeks ago